Information Security Basic Guidelines
CRECON Research & Consulting is aware that it is of the utmost importance that our information assets remain secure. We aim to realize our mission of enhancing corporate value by protecting the security of the information assets in our possession against various internal and external threats, by fulfilling our social responsibility, and by maintaining consistent, stable business operations through the delivery of reliability and assurance to our customers. CRECON Research & Consulting hereby declares that we have established, and will implement and enhance the policies below for ensuring information security. CRECON Research & Consulting shall:
- Comply with all internal regulations when collecting, utilizing, and delivering information assets as we develop our business.
- Take appropriate action to prevent and/or correct, if necessary, unauthorized access to information assets and their loss, divulgence, falsification, or destruction;
- Comply with codes and other norms applicable to information security;
- Ensure that our officers and all the people engaged in our business are educated, trained on, and kept alert to the importance of information security and the proper use of information assets; and
- Inspect, assess, and periodically audit compliance with the information security policy in an effort to maintain information security, and shall review and continuously improve the information security policy on the basis of those efforts.
Personal Information Protection Policy
CRECON Research & Consulting hereby declares that we have established and will implement and enhance the following policies for the protection of personal information in order to comply with the codes and other norms applicable to the protection of personal information acquired and held by us for use in our business:
- Collects personal information using legitimate and fair means, identifies the respective purposes of the use of specific personal information, and discloses required particulars on our website.
- Ensure that our officers, personnel (including employees, part-time workers, and temporary staff), contract vendors, and all other relevant persons are thoroughly trained and instructed in handling personal information properly.
- Take appropriate information security measures including measures against unauthorized access and computer viruses to prevent loss, destruction, falsification, and divulgence of personal information.
- Fully investigate potential third parties to which we are going to outsource services that require the provision of personal information, conclude contracts with such third parties, and take other legally required measures.
- Ensure that only personnel authorized to perform specific activities within the purposes of the use identified, shall utilize personal information to the extent required for performance of the business.
- Utilize information on the names, etc. of officers and responsible persons of the companies to be surveyed for the purpose of providing third parties with such information.
- Recognize that you have the right to disclose, correct, suspend the use of, and/or delete your personal information, and shall respond appropriately to such requests from you after confirming that requests to take such action have been made by the person in question.
|Inquiries regarding personal information||CRECON Research & Consulting Inc.
CRECON Research & Consulting Inc.
Hitoshi Kimura, President and CEO